The CVS Pharmacy chain was founded in Lowell, MA in 1963. Today, this is the largest chain of pharmacies in the United States. They have over 7400 stores and they also collect the largest revenue of anyone that is out there such as competitors like Rite Aid and Walgreens. CVS is more than just a pharmacy, they have all kinds of personal care items, they even carry some groceries, they have cleaning supplies, and much more. Today, even some of their stores have a Minute Clinic in it where you an get some fast service and a diagnosis when you aren’t feeling well.
CVS strives to have the best customer service out there and provide the best products. For this reason, they have created a customer service for their customers so that they can get the feedback that they want and need. Because they know that people don’t want to spend a ton of time looking at a survey and answering questions, they are willing to reward those that fill it out. If you complete this survey for them, they will enter you into a drawing so that you can potentially win $1000. Here is a quick overview on how to quickly complete this service so that you can get through it and enter into the drawing.
Information Needed to Enter
- A computer so that you can access the internet.
- The receipt from the most recent visit to the local CVS
- The code that is on the receipt so that you can enter into the sweepstakes by filling out the survey.
How to Complete The Survey
- Enter the URL into your website browser, the link is: www.cvssurvey.com/sss. If you can, you may just be able to click on this so that you can get directly to that link.
- Once the site has loaded up, be sure that you are filling out the survey in the language of your choice: English or Spanish.
- Once you’ve selected the language you want to complete the survey in, you will want to hit the “continue” button.
- On your receipt, there will be an invitation code, this is 17 digits long. You need to make sure that you enter that correctly into the box that loads up on the website.
- Now, answer questions as they apply to the last visit that you had. You want to be sure that you are being as honest as you can be. CVS wants to know both the good experiences that people have in their stores and the bad experiences too. You can even write in some answers and explain about the service that you received and whether it was good or bad.
- Once you’ve completed the survey, you will want to submit ti so that you can have a chance to win the survey.
When you’ve submitted your survey, you are automatically entered into their drawing that will allow you to have a chance to win $1000. It is important that if you want to enter this drawing that you provide the personal information that it is going to ask for. You have to provide this information because if you are going to win, you are going to need to be contacted as a winner. It is important to understand that CVS will protect your information and they will do all they can to keep this information confidential and secure. Their website is encrypted for your safety and for the sake of your personal information. You will find that they have taken many measures to make sure that you are protected and they don’t want to have your personal information taken advantage of. Big companies like this take proper measures to always protect information.
Enter By Mail
If you’ve decided that you don’t want to enter your information online or you don’t have access to a computer with internet, you can enter by mail. To do this, you need to write your name, the mailing address that is NOT a P.O Box, your email address, and a good contact number on a postcard that is 3”x5”. Then, you need to mail that to the following address: CVS Pharmacy $1000 Monthly Sweepstakes, 16200 Dallas Parkway, Ste 140, Dallas, TX 75248-6897. You need to make sure that you mail this early, otherwise you aren’t going to be able to get just what you need or be eligible for that prize.
Rules With the Sweepstakes
- Eligibility: To be eligible, you have to be a resident of the United States and you have to be 18 years of age. You cannot be an employee of CVS, Toluna, or any of their other affiliates. Even immediate family of these companies are not eligible. Make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements or you will not be able to get the prize, it would be really disappointing to be a winner and find out that you can’t get it.
- Contest Dates: The contest will run from January 1st, 2014 through December 31st, 2014. You must enter during these dates to be eligible for the sweepstakes. CVS does reserve the right to change the dates and end the contest at any time.
- How to Win: Winners are chosen at random and they draw about three weeks after the end of the previous month. The drawing is done under supervision by Toluna. If you are a winner, you will be notified by phone or through email. You will need to complete an affidavit that will ensure that you are eligible for this prize. You must return this form within 2 days of the notification you received.
- Prizes: Every month, there is one winner that will receive $1000. There are also 200 people that will win $10 each. You can only win each prize once during the promotion period. If you win more than this, you will not be eligible to collect that prize.
- Who Won: To find out who won, you are able to send in to get a list of the winners. You will need to send it to the same address you mailed your entry and ask for a sweepstakes winners list. You need to send this with a self-addressed envelope with a stamp and it must be within 30 days of the end of the promotion period.
This is a great contest opportunity and a great way to provide a company with the feedback that they are looking for. You can reward CVS with great information and in turn they will reward you for your feedback. It is worth it to enter this sweepstakes and try to collect this prize to make a few bucks for your opinion.