In 1940, two brothers named Richard and Maurice McDonald decided to open a barbecue restaurant. Later on, they changed the restaurant’s profile and turned it into a hamburger stand. 1955 brought the businessman Ray Kroc into the story. He is the one that later on bought the entire company and turned it into a worldwide food chain. Nowadays, the restaurants function under franchise, affiliation or complete ownership. The brand generates profits of $5.5 billion, having annual revenues of $27.5 billion.
There are many types of foods McDonald’s serves. The clients can always opt for the healthy menu, as opposed to the one containing hamburgers, milkshakes and desserts. There are salads, fish, smoothies, wraps and also fruit, included in the healthy menu. It is important for each client to take a survey regarding the McDonald’s experience. The McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Feedback service offers clients the opportunity to share their experiences regarding the foods this company has to offer. The opinions consumers have are very resourceful, especially when a company is looking to perfection itself and its products.
Leaving a McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Feedback, you will not only contribute to the company’s development, you will also get enrolled in a sweet contest that pays prizes ranging from $100 to $1,000. The grand prize is awarded monthly, and the $100 one is being given 5 times a month. More than this, there are weekly sweepstakes that offer clients $25 gift cards.
How to take the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Feedback survey?
Requirements for taking the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Feedback survey:
- Be 16 years or older
- A citizen of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Have technology connected to the internet: a smartphone, a PC, a laptop or a tablet.
- A receipt from one of the stores that participates in the action.
- Access the website mcdvoice.com
- Select the language of your choosing.
- Enter the receipt number in the field that requires you to do so.
- Answer the questions about your most recent visit with honesty.
- Introduce your personal data in order to be enrolled in the sweepstakes.
- If you don’t want to do the drawing, close the window. Your feedback will still get to the company.
Enroll through mail:
- Use your personal information and the address.
- Print it on a 3″x5″ piece of paper
- Mail it to McDonald’s “Customer Satisfaction Survey” Sweepstakes Entry, P.O. Box 1252, Elmhurst, IL 60126.
As one of the highest money makers on the American market, McDonald’s needs its clients’ opinions. This is what the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Feedback service does. Not only that it values and respects pieces of mind, but it also rewards the ones who share their ideas.