Most people were hit hard by the economic crumble of 2008 and even though California is recovering, some families and businesses have not been able to bounce back and they are still caught in a financial rut. It is absolutely difficult for people to make ends meet but if you are one of them, there is a way you can get help from the state.
Legal residents of California are eligible for certain benefits if they meet certain set criteria. Find out if you qualify for state benefits by visiting calWIN page online. The resourceful website provides al the information potential beneficiaries need to apply. You will also find a list of all the benefits you can get by logging in to the official site. The online application process is safe and reliable, not to mention speedy on a good internet connection.
What is calWIN?
The program was created in 2005 to help residents find out what state benefits they can get. The resource partners with various programs to provide food, Foster Care, Employment among myriad more social services. After residents understand what the program is all about, they can apply if they fit the requirements set by the state. It is very easy to use the online resource and needless to say, it goes a long way in improving the lives of residents.
- Ensure that you have proof of identity as a resident of California
- You should have access to a good internet connection
- A valid email address where information will be sent
How to Enroll:
- Visit the official website www.benefitscalwin.org to proceed.
- Hit the button labeled ‘start here’
- On the menu, click your county of residence
- You will be taken to a special website for your county
- If you want to apply for benefits, go to the button saying ‘click here’
- You will be required to create a username and password to access your personal account
- You can now proceed to apply for any of the benefits you like.
This is certainly a good way for California to help the less fortunate in society and make each day worth living. Nobody has to go hungry or lack basic needs just because they do not have cash. These benefits are meant to help residents face each day with more hope of a better tomorrow and it has certainly helped many destitute families find some refuge.