The KFC customer feedback satisfaction survey can be defined as an assessment tool that is mainly used to give customers a chance to furnish feedback about service they receive. In most cases, the best way for a company to acquire feedback from their clients is through such tools.
This will enable you to hand vital information on your experience at KFC. Additionally, it will help you provide more details that will lead to the improvement or change in their services and products.
There are clear advantages associated with filling in this customer satisfaction survey form. Some of them are:
- The chance to give your opinions about the services at KFC
- A platform you can use to impart your suggestions about products and services offered by the company
- A great possibility to win some prizes including $1,000 in cash
There are some requirements that you must meet if you are to join this. To start with, you must be a legal resident of the District of Colombia or any of fifty states within the US. Secondly, you would need to be at least 18 years of age during the time of participation. The age requirement is a way to ensure you are of legal age to enter in any survey and you are able to make decisions on your own. Employees of KFC and any of their affiliates, members, relatives of any kind are not eligible to participate in the same.
How to participate
Visit https://www.mykfcexperience.com/ in order to start filling it in. You can find a form that needs to be filled at the webpage.
- Take your receipt and look at it carefully. On top, you shall come across a survey code. It may be numerical or a combination of numbers and letters. Enter this code on the box marked survey code
- Next, look at the bottom part of the same receipt. Below the area written ‘ticket number’, you would come across the time. This is the item you should enter on the box written as time in their website. If you have any problems, there is an image of a sample receipt to help you with the process.
- Click the red ‘start’ button to begin.
- Fill out the form to finish.